Fiduciary Focus: Reducing Your Personal and Corporate Liability
“Joint and several liability” means that while serving in a fiduciary capacity for a retirement plan you might be placing your personal belongings (car, house, savings, etc.) at risk in the event you breach your responsibilities. Join us for an online webinar as we discuss multiple ways that you can mitigate those risks and reduce potential liability.
If you are a fiduciary for your company’s retirement plan, this is one event you won’t want to miss!
What you will learn:
- Understand the risks attendant with serving as a fiduciary
- Multiple ways that you, or your employer, can protect yourself from liability
- How 3(21) or 3(38) may reduce liability
- How participating in a Multiple Employer Plan can eliminate liability
- What language to look for that may void the coverage if you have fiduciary liability insurance
*This webinar is provided at no charge to our clients and friends through our affiliation with Retirement Plan Advisory Group*