Gary began his career 1984. He remains driven by a simple set of core values: innovation, expertise and value. Combining those with a passion and commitment to integrity are why he founded Kainos Partners, Inc. He has used that passion to develop unique processes and methods to help employers discover and capture value in their employee benefit plans.
Gary, and his wife Terrie, have three children. They have lived in Northwest Houston and Cypress since 1991. His oldest daughter, Melissa, is a graduate of Texas A&M University. She married Titus Szymanowski in 2012 and they live in Cypress. Their son, Ben, also graduated from Texas A&M University. He and his wife Taylor were married in 2013 and live in Houston, TX. Laura, their youngest child, is currently enrolled at Texas A&M University.
- Charted Life Underwriter (CLU), American College, 1993
- Chartered Financial Consultant, 1995
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), 2009
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Baylor University, 1981
- Life & Health License, 1984
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 22, 24, and 63 registrations
Phone: (281) 810-4901