Gary began his career 1984. He remains driven by a simple set of core values: innovation, expertise and value. Combining those with a passion and commitment to integrity are why he founded Kainos Partners, Inc. He has used that passion to develop unique processes and methods to help employers discover and capture value in their employee benefit plans.
Gary, and his wife Terrie, have lived in Northwest Houston and Cypress since 1991. They have three children, all of which graduated from Texas A&M University and live in the northwest Houston area. His oldest daughter, Melissa, is married to Titus Szymanowski and they have two sons. Their son, Ben and his wife Taylor have one son. Laura, their youngest child, is part of the team at Kainos Partners.
- Charted Life Underwriter (CLU), American College, 1993
- Chartered Financial Consultant, 1995
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), 2009
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Baylor University, 1981
- Life & Health License, 1984
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 22, 24, and 63 registrations
Phone: (281) 810-4901