The Wellness Council of America estimates that with the combination of an effective worksite wellness program and an annual investment of $100-$150 per year will produce a return on investment of $300-$450.
Wellness Makes Perfect “Cents” for Several Reasons including:
- -Statistics show that companies with effective wellness programs can expect to:
- -Generate 20% more revenue per employee
- -Improve market value by 16%
- -Deliver 57% more in shareholder returns
- -Wellness drives costs savings
- -A three year study conducted at a health system in Minneapolis found that health risks decreased after the implementation of a comprehensive worksite wellness program. This led to increased savings due to reduced health care costs, absenteeism, and workers’ compensation claims each year of the program.